Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Openair St.Gallen: Billy Talent

Dropped off of my daily posting routine a bit - my apologies to those who thought "huh? only 1 show from oasg?". I got a good excuse though: I took my black belt exam in Karate last Sunday (and passed!), and since then, my body feels like it needs a whole lot of laying on the sofa napping.
Billy Talent during their performance at Openair St.Gallen
But back on topic of the pictures you see in this post: One out of 3 festivals didn't have rain! Instead, it had insane sunlight. I only left the press tent to shoot a band; I'd even wait for sunset to go out on a food stroll.
Billy Talent playing a live concert at Openair St.Gallen in Switzerland
My favorite festival food is Crêpes, as sweet as I can get them. Cinnamon and sugar, Nutella, you name it. I have never understood people who want them with blooy pepper sauce. Isn't that forbidden or something? Oh yeah, and I don't go to festivals to eat kabob, no thanks.

No comments: