Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shakra

Everest - that's the name of their latest album. Something that's forever, I guess that's what you want it to be when you found a band that becomes as popular as Shakra.

Swiss rock band Shakra plays live at Schüür in Lucerne

But there is a life outside the band, and so sadly for us, singer Mark Fox is on his last tour with them.

Shakra perform a live concert

I was lucky enough to get to shoot them before he leaves - bloody sad enough, as he and the rest of the band seem to have a blast up there!

Local rock band Maxxwell opens the show for Shakra at Schüür Lucerne

They're looking for a new singer now - all I can do is take pictures, my singing sucks, but I sure hope they'll stick around! If you're a good singer, send your demos to Shakra! Keep metal alive in this country!

No comments: