Thursday, January 06, 2011

Fozzy

Former wrestler Chris Jericho sings live at a concert in Sydney, Australia
I spent my last three weeks before Xmas in Australia, where I caught up with all sorts of great people. Among them were Big John of Riot Entertainment - he basically has a monopoly on all things awesome and metal in Australia, and is one awesome guy!

Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal of Guns N' Roses plays live with Fozzy at The Factory Theatre in Sydney

Coinciding with my stay was one of the shows John organized: Fozzy, band of WWE star Chris Jericho, were playing Sydney, and I got to shoot them (thanks, John!!). Towards the end of their set, they were joined by Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron Thal. Double treat for me behind the lens!

Ron Thal of Guns N' Roses and Fozzy rock out during a live concert in Sydney, Australia

No comments: