Thursday, July 08, 2010

I Don't Want Nothing To Do With Scientology

... or any other religion; at least when it comes to flashing banners on my MySpace page.

At the moment, they're showing a giant colorful animated banner ad on top of my MySpace page. I'm not going to discuss Scientology, it'd make me as mad if it were Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, or followers of The Flying Spaghetti Monster. I respect everybody's right to choose their own religion and to believe whatever they want to. But I do demand that I be treated the same way. Moreover, I expect a third party (ie. MySpace) to respect my own religious beliefs and the ones of the people who visit my page.

So I'm seriously considering deleting my MySpace account due to this fact. Even though it still seems as if MySpace was still a good networking tool in the music biz. I'm interested in you guys' opinion:

feedback surveys

No comments: